Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sooooo Lily! :)



One thing everyone knows about Lily - she is a talker! She will fill you in on all the details of her life whether you want her to or not. She just keeps on talking! Anyway, Kelvey told me this story today and it so perfectly captures Lily - I had to pass it on.

The kids and Shane were up at Russ & Sonja's (see my post about the McDonald's and you'll understand). Sonja is from Germany and her mother and sisters live there but come visit often. Anyway, her mother doesn't speak much English. But does this bother Lily - NO WAY! Apparently, Lily was chattering on and on to Sonja's mom out on the porch just like always. Kelvey was out there too. Kelvey said at one point she turned to her and just shrugged - like I have no idea what she's saying but she just keeps talking. I could so totally see it and it made me laugh so hard. It is just such a perfect Lily story - my little motormouth! Gotta love her!


1 comment:

Shane Vander Hart said...

That was too funny. I love the picture I haven't seen that one yet.