Monday, August 20, 2007

McDonald's BAAAAAAAAAD!

Well, Mickey D's and I are aren't on the bestest of terms right now. We took the kids there on Saturday night and (like a fool) I got ranch sauce to dip my fries in. BIG MISTAKE!!!!

By that night, the bucket and I were becoming friends and Scott Tissue was hoping I'd buy stock - if you get my drift. Not a fun night/Sunday! It fact, it really stunk.

Sonja and Russ (Shane's aunt and uncle) had invited everyone up because their daughter Tiffanie - she lives in the D.C. area so we don't see her often - and to celebrate Sonja's 50th. Unfortunately, they live about an 1.5 hours from us and the thought of driving that far in Shane's wee little car made me even sicker. So the day was a big old bummer for me. After about four rounds with the bucket that afternoon - I started feeling better. Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck!!!!

Suffice it to say, Cheryl's not having anymore ranch sauce at the Golden Arches.

No comments: