Friday, March 2, 2007

Mo just can't catch a break




My poor little bubba, he just can't catch a break this winter. Mo is a wrestler and he absolutely loves it but he also has asthma that flares only when he has a respitory infection. Unfortunately, he was out about three weeks with that stuff this season and missed a lot of meets. Then he was getting better and all psyched for the SE Polk meet and about two days before the meet, started coughing again and wasn't able to breath well enough to compete. Again, couldn't go to the meet. OK - so now he is healthy again and was so exicted and looking forward to a meet tonight at Dallas Center/Grimes - and wouldn't you know it but we get hit by a huge blizzard and the meet is cancelled. I took him to the window last night and was preparing him for the fact that the meet might get cancelled and he just looked soooo sad. He put his little head against the window and said "I hate winter!". I felt sooooo bad for him.


Anyway, since I'm his momma and I think he looks adorable in his singlet (or bike-tard slingy thingy - as his sister calls it) I'm posting his pics in his new SE Polk singlet. Hope it fits him next year. :(

No comments: