Ok - yes, I admit, I am an addict. Last year, after Fox practically did everything but cut off other contestant's call lines to get Katherine and Taylor the Hick into the final :(, and Chris Daughtrey got voted off - I vowed I would never watch again. Yet, here I am again, enjoying every little Idol morsel. I'm weak, I know, but I loooove it.
Anyway - now that we covered the "I'm a wack job" part - let's get to the good stuff like who should get their bags packed and ready to go. I'm making my prediction early this year just like with Fantasia because I think that there are some major standouts. I predict a girl is gonna win but I have to hear them one more time to decide between Melinda and LaKisha but I'm leaning towards LaKisha. She rocked the house!!!!
Anyway, here are my top guy picks.
I love Chris the Curley as Kelvey calls him but I have to edge him out of the top spot just a little in favor of the beat-boxer boy.
1. Blake Lewis
2. Chris the Curley
3. Chris R.
4. Phil Stacey
GO HOME RIGHT AWAY -
SANJAYA, RUDY AND A.J.
Ok - the girls blew the doors off the place - much better than the guys but standouts aplenty.
1. LaKisha
2. Melinda
3. Jordin
4. Sabrina
GO HOME RIGHT AWAY -
ANTONELLA - wasn't she horrible - it was good to see her get what she needed all along - someone to tell her she's not all that - what was with her dad smiling at what Simon was saying - he looked happy she was awful
AMY and NICOLE
Can't wait to see how right I am - just call me Simon Jr. :)
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment