This is a ship my friend Diane gave Morgan. He has been working on putting it together for a while and just finished. It looks great and he had a lot of fun.
Shane making the kids laugh - carpet skating! Go Shane!
Mo took this picture - he is getting to be such a great little photographer. :) Lily is a beautiful subject too!
Ok - so Shane has been after me forever (ok, not really) to do this - we'll see how it goes. Mostly it will be everyday stuff and pictures of my three fab-u-lous kids! Before I forget, we just finished watching an awesome movie that just came out on DVD, Facing the Giants! It is amazing and you can watch it wih your kids which is highly unusual these days! :) I promise - you'll love it; it was a real blessing to my day.
Ok - so down to business. The kids are still sick. Mo saw the Dr. today and has he has bronchitis. No surprise there. He doesn't ever have an asthma issue unless he has a respitory infection. He gets to be on three medicines and continue breathing treatments - yeah rah! - NOT! He is frustrated because he wants to get back to wrestling but right now he can't breathe well enough. We are praying for his healing. Lily-belle still sounds ickky. She can't hear right either. She is going Thursday to have a hearing test. I want to know exactly what she is hearing when her ears fill up with fluid. I could tell she was having trouble the other night when we were at a play. She was watching so intently trying to pick up on what they were saying but I could tell she wasn't getting everything. I keep saying things and she says, "What?". Ahhhh, frustration abounds!!!! Kelvey is doing better but you can tell she still isn't 100%. The dog however, seems to be doing awesome! :) Go dog!
Well, I promised the kids tomorrow we would have a competition to see who could name the most Presidents in order. I think Kelvey is going to win because she can pretty much say them all - makes me feel like a dweeb though! Mo can say the 1st half pretty well and even my 7 yr. old kicks my butt at this. They are really good memorizers and I'm a terrible rememberer. I always tell people I don't have plants because I kill them quickly - I just forget to take care of them; my kids are lucky they have made it this far. :) Yes, I am an insane woman!
Blessings!!!
3 comments:
You come by it naturally. I apologize to my plants when I bring them home. They don't stand much of a chance. There are so many more important things to do and think about besides watering my plants. I'm trying always watering them on the same day. It seems to be helping if I can remember!
The signature is supposed to be p.u. for parental unit, but somehow it became p.o.
It's paczaki day! ! It's better known as the feast before the fast. Last year I bought a couple and they were awful. I threw them away. What a dissapointment when your mouth is watering for a delicious raspberry filled pczaki!
Post a Comment